(fwd) Greetings from the Safari team at Apple Computer

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 8 20:30:54 GMT 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Vadim Plessky wrote:

> Great news!
> I am wondering wether Apple's next step would be adopting KIO slaves?

Lets hope Real, Adobe ao., come with a KPart version of their plugins as
well...probably needs a Qt free framework...

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Vadim Plessky also wrote:
> It seems we are very close to take market share from Microsoft :-)

Keep on dreaming ;). Btw, markets are for selling, KDE is on the next
plazza giving software away for free to the poor, geeks and other
nonconformists (/me ducks).

Koos, a happy geek