kdebase/nsplugins/viewer

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Feb 28 20:21:51 GMT 2003

CVS commit by staikos:

Make POST work in some cases.

See before and after on:
http://examples.macromedia.com/petmarket
(must have Flash 6)

This does not handle POST where the data gets returned anywhere except back to
the plugin.  That is, it doesn't allow the post results to appear in a browser
frame yet.  This is because I left:
// FIXME
there which of course doesn't do much.  It's all documented though.  Also
these functions only support "http" and "https" and nothing else.  I have no
personal intention to go any further with this, but I think it's supposed to
be possible to do other URLs too, at least that's what I figured from reading
the specs.

One other thing that does not work is plugins which put the POST data in a file
and pass the file name in to be POSTed.  I just haven't written the header
parser here.  If you find a site that uses it, show me, send beer/pizza, and
I'll do that for you too.

CCMAIL: kfm-devel at kde.org, 49746-done at bugs.kde.org

  M +1 -1      Makefile.am   1.21
  M +59 -7     nsplugin.cpp   1.88