Reverted & changed

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Wed Feb 26 20:51:45 GMT 2003

Am Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2003 06:26 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> On Die, 25 Feb 2003, Leo Savernik wrote:
> > The new stepping is also symmetric (but not logarithmic). If I restore
> > the old stepping, will you mind if I add another two hidden actions (only
> > reachable via kb accel) whose first makes font size really big, and whose
> > second makes font size really small?
>
> No, fine with me, though I wonder who will find the bk accel then :)

Me, that's why I coded it ;-)

So I reverted the zoom actions back to the old behaviour and added two other
zoom actions that use a stepping of my favour. The user can find out about
the actions if he happens to look into Settings/Configure Shortcuts (btw, why
does the khtml part have an empty action?)

I'm perfectly happy now as far as zooming is regarded. I hope so are you.