Any thoughts on these changes?

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Feb 25 01:00:11 GMT 2003

On Monday 24 February 2003 16:43, Nathan Murphy wrote:

> However, the most recent build in Rawhide, 3.1-9, have
> removed the standard Konqueror splash screen and
> replaced it with a Redhat screen with product and
> registration links all over it and no easy way to
> reset it.  They have again removed the "About KDE"
> option under help.  The font system has been tweaked

   Interesting.  I have not used RedHat since version 6.x.  However, can you
tell me if the "About" dialog for individual applications, such as konqueror,
still exist and still retain all the copyright information that they contain
in our original source releases?  I'm not referring to "About KDE", but
"About Konqueror",  "About KMail", etc.

Thank you.

--

George Staikos