About Java applets sizes

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sat Feb 22 16:38:32 GMT 2003

On Saturday 22 February 2003 07:25, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, George Staikos wrote:
> > On Friday 21 February 2003 18:30, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> > > most of it :) In my tree this makes kjavaappletviewer work more nicely
> > > with kjas.
> >
> >   Do you have an example site where I can reproduce this behaviour?  I
> > haven't been able to reproduce these problems recently.
>
> Currently the kjavaappletvieuwer is only used for OBJECT based applets. In
> my tree I use it for APPLETS too and there all sites have sometimes
> (mostly first time loading) this problem :-).
>
> But the point of the patch is that it's wrong to resize applets manually
> this way.

  Ok well I think you understand this better than most of us.  If you think
it's correct, then apply it to HEAD and we'll work with it for a little
while.  If it works well, then we can backport (unless you are absolutely
confident with it, then you might as well backport it right now too).

--

George Staikos