[wdf-dom] script elements

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Feb 20 21:53:59 GMT 2003

On Mit, 19 Feb 2003, Alex Russell wrote:

> (context for the kfm-devel list: a web developer wants to dynamically create
> a <script> element via DOM operations and have the script specified in the
> src attribute sourced when the attribute is assigned)

Ah, I see. Does that have to work everywhere, i.e. like in an onclick
handler?

I guess the execution of the script has to stop until the foo.js has been
fetched from the net and been executed?

does the foo.js script have any knowledge from where it is called? does i.e.
"this" have a special meaning for foo.js ?

--
Dirk (received 740 mails today)