should Konqueror render invalid HTML?

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Feb 19 04:48:57 GMT 2003

FYI, even google.com does not have valid HTML.  At least, it did not last time
I checked with the validator.  I emailed them to ask them why, and if they
would consider making it valid html, they responded saying they were not
interested in having valid HTML. (on their front page!!)

--

George Staikos