finally fixed dnd into khtmlimagepart -- however

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Sun Feb 16 07:00:57 GMT 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 05:25:10AM +0100, Leo Savernik wrote:
> it's bic because I needed an eventfilter. KHtmlImage is not explicitely
> documented as internal, otoh it's not documented at all, so one could assume
> it's internal. If it *must* stay bc, someone should explain how to do this in
> a sane manner. As there is no d pointer as well I can't introduce a private
> eventfilter class (and I don't really want to resort to the static QMap d
> pointer hack)
> (attachment khtmlimage_bic_1.diff)

It's even binary compatible, as re-implementing an existing virtual
function does not break binary compatibility as-is. But also as pmk
pointed out this class is internal anyway and can be changed as we
like.

The khtmlimage portion looks good to me in any case. I have no idea
about the khtmlview part though (why it is handled that way for
kmail) .

Simon