[Patch] Sort by time of modification in iconview + multicolumsnview

Anna Nymos fnschy at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 14 00:04:00 GMT 2003

On Thursday 13 February 2003 19:29, Leo Savernik wrote:
> And don't forget to run cvs update on your local kdebase/konqueror/iconview
> directory and base any new patches on the updated files. Otherwise they'll
> conflict with the old patches.
The patch was intended as a replacement, not as a patch for the original
patch. I send the mail containing the link to the new patch 99 seconds before
you committed the old patch.
<deadly serious>
So my advice: Don't forget to click 'Look for new mail' and base any commit
you make on the new information you receive. Otherwise you'll have to commit
twice. ;-)
</deadly serious>

Greetings,
  Anna