OBJECT/EMBED applets

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Feb 3 15:48:39 GMT 2003

I was unable to get this patch to apply to 3.1 branch, and my machine with
HEAD is misbehaving right now (I can't start KDE currently for some reason).
That being said, I read through the patch quickly and it looks like the right
approach.  Dirk?  Should this go in?  I could even see this going into 3.1
branch.

--

George Staikos