The very sad story about Konqueror's user agent string

Roland Seuhs seuhs at wertkarten.net
Sat Feb 1 16:47:25 GMT 2003

Am Samstag, 1. Februar 2003 14:36 schrieb Datschge at gmx.net:
> Easy solution: Complain to the statistic tool's author (yourself? ;P) that
> he combines several entries into "Micro$oft Internet Exploder" and Nestcape
> but doesn't bother to do the same with Opera and khtml based browser, both
> which have quite a lot of individual entries in the list.

I did complain to Webalizer's author but he refuses to include any browsers other into the configuration file. On my sites I of course list Konq, Opera and Gecko seperately, I also removed the childish "$".

Roland

--
The Consultant's Curse:
        When the customer has beaten upon you long enough, give him