AW: AW: Internel History Implementation to KHTML

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Dec 17 13:36:09 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 14:26, Baumann, Thomas wrote:
> I am able to handle this by using the URLArgs, am I not??
>
> I didn't pay attention to this till now, because it was handled by the
> browserExtension itself (using the URLArgs). I do not need the title or
> locationbar url. But the POST-state should be supported.

The URLargs is "additional info to open a URL".  Surely it can't contain the caption.

Same thing about the locationbar-URL - although maybe it only makes a difference
with the "use index.html" filemanagement feature, and non-ascii hostnames etc.
If you want to display the URL as known from the part, using prettyURL, this should
be a good approximation.

POST stuff: apparently this is for the "resend form data when pressing reload" feature
(and messagebox). Maybe we could have got it from the URLArgs of the current history
item, indeed.