[Patch] make mmb paste work on khtmlimagepart

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Dec 12 21:28:31 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 10:28, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This patch makes mmb work on khtmlimagepart. It is now consistent with
> khtmlpart. Ok to commit?

Yes, looks good.

> Btw, khtmlimagepart's context menu contains the "View Document Source" item,
> despite getting rid of it explicitly in the constructor. Any idea why?

Hmm I can't see how this is supposed to work. It should look into
the action collection of m_khtml, not of itself.

But then the code in khtml_ext.cpp should be made ready for null pointers
when looking for the actions by name. Not sure what insert(0) will do.

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer