Default configuration for Konqueror Toolbars

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at softhome.net
Tue Dec 9 23:45:53 GMT 2003

Moritz Moeller-Herrmann (mán, desember 08 2003 20:24)
> No, I didn't. Great to see that it works there. To make my point: It does
> not work if you have a picture in konqueror. :-)

This sounds like a bug when konqueror loads embedded programs to display files
within itself.  CC'iing to kfm-devel.

(for you guys, we are talking about pasting a URL into the khtml or kfm area
for convenience of browsing to that URL.  But konqueror does not capture the
middle-click if an embedded program is loaded to display a file)

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe at softhome.net
Jabber: sigthor at jabber.org; ICQ: 1494523; AIM/Yahoo: SomeLinuxGuy
Despite the rising cost of living, it remains a popular activity.