Double object deletion in KHTMLPart dtor

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Dec 9 14:57:20 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 15:36, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Monday 08 December 2003 18:58, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Conclusion: I would like to remove the delete->m_find; from the dtor.
> > Agreed?
>
> which other path deletes it?
>
> BTW, please ask laurent, he committed this as memleak fix.

I don't see problem.
I delete it into destructor and write after "d->m_find = 0;"
so it's not a double deletion.

And I don't see where it deleted into code.

I tested into all khtml_part, and there is not a deleteLater for d->m_find.
So I don't understand where is the double-deletion.
I don't success to obtain crash into konqueror/quanta....
Regards