Patch for 67179

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Dec 8 20:59:09 GMT 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 14:48, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Monday 08 December 2003 19:46, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > Done.
>
> The site-url part was not done yet though.

Yeah, sorry, I've sent a wrong patch. Besides what you noted it
obviously wasn't working because khtmlview uses ksimpleconfig which on
quit was overwriting the contents of formcompletions and we were
loosing all info regarding the non-caching sites. I'm wondering whether
totally removing the KConfig object from html_formimpl and simply
adding a private
void addNonCachableSite( const QString& );
bool siteCachable( const QString& ) const;
would be something worth trouble, it certainly would look neater.
Also I was using calculateAutoFillKey because I'm a little afraid that
hosts can have multiple totally different login portals but since
Mozilla uses only host I switched it. I'm still not sure about this
one.
Ah, and this one of course reuses the dialogs we have and doesn't
require anything else.

Zack

--
I'll pretend like there's something witty here and you pretend like you
laughed at it.