Patch for 67179

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Dec 8 19:48:04 GMT 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 19:46, Zack Rusin wrote:

> Done.

The site-url part was not done yet though. I think it should simply use the
host() part, not the path. I haven't compared this to how the other browsers
handle it yet though. In the current state its wrong - either use the
calculateAutoFillKey or just the host() part.

> > can't we reuse the YesNoCancel dialog for that?
> The thing is that it doesn't allow setting the text for the Cancel
> button. Here's a patch that adds the parameter for that dialog and
> works with it.

Ok, can't judge about the necessity of such an addition. A neat way working
around would be to leave Cancel as it is and rename "Yes" to "Store now",
"No" to "Never for this site". I think Cancel makes quite more sense in this
case then trying to quickly find out if Yes or No is the option I want (which
I always hate in other dialogs).