Patch for 67179

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Dec 8 00:33:50 GMT 2003

Ave,

this is for Coolo's Monday morning with KDE sessions since he asked me
to implement this. As the subject says this is a patch for "Possibility
to avoid saving form data for certain sites".

This one poses a lot of questions so in random order:
1) Yeah, it breaks string and feature freeze, I have no idea what you
want to do about it Coolo...
2) Currently it adds a questionYesNoCustom method to KMessageBox, which
is a hacked questionYesNoCancel which lets one specify the text for the
third button (on this dialog we do want to have "Yes", "No" and "Never
for this site" instead of Cancel). We could avoid adding that method if
  a) we'd add another questionyesnocancel constructor with a text
      parameter for specifying the cancel button label,
  b) i could move the whole dialog construction to html_formimpl.
      That's hardcore code duplication but I'd do it if we'll decide to
      not do any of the above because of the freeze.
3) Yes, we do have to strip the query from the url because a lot of
sites adds time to as one of the query items and the lookup would
obviously not work for any subsequent visits to that site.
4) Currently it uses kglobal::config to save the sites, but it could
make sense to use one config for all apps, eg. "khtmlrc".
5) We could move the savePassword assignment from the if expression if
someone really hates those. dsf sdf sdf sdfdf sdfsdfsdfsafsadfsadf

Zack

--
Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.