Patch: fixing another textarea regression

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Dec 2 12:53:55 GMT 2003

Hi!

My fix for the textarea whitespace handling had one
regression: My analysis brought me to the conclusion
that IE and mozilla ignore the first line feed, but indeed
they ignore the _leading_ line feed.

So here is my fix: do not discard any line feed at all
in the tokenizer - the leading line feed is ignored correctly
by HTMLTextAreaElementImpl::defaultValue. This changes
8 test cases, but only for 2 the actual rendering changes,
for all others just the point where the leading line feed
is ignored.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.