Location toolbar completions - read from were?

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Tue Aug 26 22:20:08 BST 2003

Hi,

I run into a really strange problem.
When clearing the Location: line in konqueror and then pressing b
a number of completions shows up (but it does not fill the space, as if
it were assumed there should be more)
Last entry shown is http://bugs.kde.org/buglist... (a long line)

At this point most of KDE stops working!
Signal plotter still plots. But I can not launch another application...
Sometimes killing konqueror is enough but often I have to kill X.

Before filing yet another bug report I would like to track this down
a little - from were does konqueror gets its completions?

BTW I tried the Privacy Control Center module - it did not clear this
list!!?

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson