[Patch] quite complete caret navigation -- committed

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Fri Aug 22 01:11:24 BST 2003

Am Dienstag, 19. August 2003 00:00 schrieb Leo Savernik:
> Caret Navigation
[...]

I promised to commit it. Now I've done it.

The main difference between the posted patch and the commit is the
implementation of sensible navigation through tables.

Caret mode is not yet accessible by GUI/accel in konqueror, so you have to use
testkhtml.

I tested caret mode on three real-world pages:
http://heise.de/
http://kde.org/
http://linuxtoday.com/

It works best on kde.org (mostly because that's the only well-formed page in
the test). There are some severe navigation problems on linuxtoday.com. I'm
perfectly confident that many other real-world pages will exhibit strange
bugs, too.

If you test it, only report crashes, *no* other bugs because they are yet too
easy to discover for now.