Feature Request: make Konqueror log and skiptable?

Matthias Wieser developer at hiasl.net
Fri Aug 8 13:16:05 BST 2003

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a feature I have only seen so far lynx (-cmd_log and
-cmd-script)

I want that I can choose Konqueror to log all he does / I do to a file.

Afterwards, I can run this file and I get where I want to get.

Scenario: I want to log into hotmail and go to two folders (open one in the
front, the second in the back tab).
Usually I do it over and over and over.
If I had scripting:
Click -> start log
go to hotmail
do the login
open the two folders the way I want it
Click -> stop logging and save

a) Bookmark -> next time I will get there imediatly
b) save somewhere for scripting purpose

I guess it could be harmfull too, but I believe, that is a killer feature, if
it could be made work :-).

As I have to say, I am not subscribed to the list :-)
Bye, Matthias Wieser