How to get rid of the focus rectangle?

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Thu Aug 7 20:30:17 BST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 7. August 2003 21:06 schrieb Germain Garand:
> Le Jeudi 07 Août 2003 18:49, Leo Savernik a écrit :
[...]
> However, I'm not sure what you are trying to do is right? What's the
> problem with having any focusable element dotted on focus? Any specific
> example?

Erm, yes, for example:
blablabla2</p>

This can now be reached by tab and will be focused. However, I don't want a
focus rectangle being drawn around it because it looks strange (don't try the
example, -konq-user-input's not committed yet).

> Beside, being a non-inherited pseudo class, a:focus would work for
> but it wouldn't work for

Actually it would do exactly what it should, draw a focus rectangle around <a>
but *not* around <b>. Consider this example:

The current setting draws a focus rectangle around aa, an extra one around bb,
and another one around cc. It should only draw one rectangle that spans all
inner elements (but I think that's a current limitation of khtml).

mfg
	Leo