RMB - once again

Fabian Wolf fabianw at gmx.net
Wed Aug 6 06:14:21 BST 2003

On Wednesday 06 August 2003 01:06, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> Hi,
> > [...]
> > Open in New Window          " OK
> > Open in Background Tab      " These two can be reduced to one,
> > Open in New Tab             " configurable in Settings
> > Cut                         " OK
> > Copy                        "
> > Paste                       "
> > Rename                      " OK
> > Move To Trash               " These two should be reduced to one
> > Delete                      "
> > Add to Bookmarks            " OK
> > Open With >                 " [1]
> > Preview With >              " [2]
> > Actions >                   " [3]
> > Edit file type              " Go away!

Hey! After "Rename", "Edit file type" is probably the most used one here. ;)
I'd be in favour of a fully customizable menu,... a kcontrol module that lets
you select which entries to be visible.
And admin could use that to prevent people from accessing e.g. "Rename" and
others.

Just my 2 ยข

--
* 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong