LiveConnect and Ekit?

Mark Jaroski mark at geekhive.net
Tue Aug 5 19:35:45 BST 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the Ekit applet to work with konqueror,
and it's mostly better than on any other platform, except
that I can't figure out how to talk to it with liveconnect.

I've noticed that there have been several bugs filed and
closed on this subject, is the fix in the release I'm using
(3.1.2 from Debian Sid)?  Is there a timeline?  Is there
something unusual about the way I should call the applet?

Thanks!

-Mark

PS.  I'm not on the list, so a cc would be much appreciated.