Please could a JS expert look at this >?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Tue Sep 24 16:21:09 BST 2002

Hi!
  Sorry for being so general, but I'm afraid that any attempt to explain
the things may be inaccurate and misleading.
  Last days, konqueror seems to be broken viewing http://www.flashnews.cz .
What I see, is:
  - The pages sometimes randomly redraw, in a very quick cadence (5 times
per second on a quick machine). It doesn't start just when loaded, some
manipulation (scrolling, trying to follow a link) should be performed first.
  - Trying to follow the link to the full article from the headline
(a red link named "Pokracovat" at the bottom of the headline box) causes
that the link just disappears and is not followed. When the place where the
link was is clicked again, the whole headline disappears, just a grey box
remains there.
  There are some JS effects which are not found on other pages so I think
there could be the problem.
  It's a regression of about 3 - 5 days; formerly, konq didn't have any
problem viewing this site for a relatively long time.

                                 With regards, Pavel Troller