.pls files viewed as text/plain

Marcel Groenendijk neilmarcel at gmx.net
Mon Sep 16 14:32:52 BST 2002

Hi,

I'm currently using KDE 3.1Beta1 and Konqueror 3.0.7. When i click a link to a
.pls file located on my home directory, Konqueror launches xmms as i
configured it. However, when i click a link to the same file on
www.kinkfm.nl, it shows the file as a text file in the browser (when the link
is in a frame), or it asks if i want to open it with Kwrite (when the links
is in the main window.) Looking at the response of the http-request, the
response says that the content-type == text/plain, don't know if this is a
problem? You can verify this problem by going to
http://194.109.70.63/tunein.php3 and clicking on one of the two 'Klik hier'
links (the page is written in dutch.) Can anybody tell me if either i'm doing
something wrong, the webserver isn't configured properly or if this is a bug
in Konqueror?

Thanks in Advance,

Neil