Konqueror: Alarm clock

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon Sep 16 06:04:09 BST 2002

Hi!
  I updated kdelibs/kdebase today to see a new fixes in table layouting,
for which I'm waiting impatiently :-) but all what my konqueror does now
is that it starts to load a page, but stops before anything is rendered
- more precisely, it fills the window with white, waits about 3 seconds
and then quits. No DrKonqui appears. When started from konsole, it
writes "Alarm clock" to stderr, which probably means that it's hit by
SIGALRM. Any ideas ?
                                 With regards, Pavel Troller