Right-Click Tab Behavior

Doug Hanley hanleyman at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 1 22:17:15 BST 2002

Hi,

Regarding that last commit to konq_frame.cc about 4 days ago by lukas, I
noticed that when you try and use "Duplicate Current Tab", "Detatch Current
Tab", or "Remove Current Tab" it yields undesireable behavior because it
removes the currently active tab, not the tab you right-clicked on.  I think
it was better the old way because with the new way, there is no way to just
click on a tab and say "remove this tab", you have to activate it then do
remove current tab.  To test this, just get a Konq window, create a new tab,
then click on an inactive tab and do remove current tab.  It will remove the
active tab, not the tab you clicked on.  Personally, I think this commit
should be backed out.

-- Doug Hanley