K-ARTIST:Re: Comments from a svg guru

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Thu Oct 31 11:56:40 GMT 2002

On Thursday 31 October 2002 3:10 pm, rwlbuis at xs4all.nl wrote:
|  >
|  > That's expected behavior.
|
|  Maybe from karbon from koffice 1.2, as it doesnt have an svg import
|  filter, duh.

Yes, sure. SVG import is not in Karbon for KOffice 1.2.
(hint: we need new release!)

|  If you take current cvs karbon I am pretty sure it will import well.
|
|  PS The new svg theme looks very nice, I will look how it works with ksvg
|  and karbon14 later.

Ah, thanks, I will continue my work than :-)

I found that there are 400 icons required (!!) just for apps, plus similiar
number for actions, etc. - at least that's what in one of themes I uses as an
example.
So, about 700 icons to go :-))

--

Vadim Plessky