Strange javascript bug!

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Oct 30 12:32:55 GMT 2002

On Mit, 30 Okt 2002, Martijn Klingens wrote:

> No other browser continues processing until style sheets are loaded, or at
> least the display is suspended, maybe JS is still executed.

hmm. I would be curious to find out if <script> in <HEAD> is still executed,
but not in <body>. (i.e. if you have a <link> stylesheet which loads very
slowly in head).

my impression was that browsers don't start rendering before the <body>
element, but I wasn't yet able to verify that.

I would not like to block parsing on external stylesheets, but blocking
display is fine by me (would make many things easier)

--
Dirk (received 259 mails today)