Java Applet problem

Till Krech till at snafu.de
Wed Oct 30 02:08:36 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 02:31, George Staikos wrote:
> I just tried out Yahoo Games (games.yahoo.com) for the first time in quite
> a while now and I noticed that when games load (such as backgammon, pool),
> the applet is very small.  If I start to resize the window, it immediately
> snaps to the proper size.  I think it would be a good idea to fix this for
> 3.1. Till?  Any ideas on why this is happening?  Malte?  I guess this is
> similar to what you saw with reaktivate too.
Tried backgammon and pool. It's not reproducible here.
Which java version do you use ?
Do you mean the window which pops up and is marked as 'Java Applet Window' or
the chat and game selection applet which appears in a HTML window ?

regards, Till
--
Till Krech from Berlin, Germany is happy with
SuSE Linux 8.0 (i386) 2.4.18-64GB-SMP * KDE: 3.0.9 (KDE 3.1 RC1)