A regression at www.mobilmania.cz

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Oct 23 03:46:29 BST 2002

Hi!
  I'd like to warn that there is a big problem on this site; the strip of links
at the bottom of the screen is incorrectly rendered as a part of the rightmost
column instead of the whole screen (out of any column). It makes the right
column extraordinarily wide, it doesn't fit even into my 1600x1200 screen and
it stresses the middle (main) column that it's much more narrow than it should
be.
  Can somebody else reproduce the problem, or is it just here ?
                                               With regards, Pavel Troller