Issue on Microsoft .Net web base appilication

Ong Leong Seng ong_leongseng at solsis-eso.com.my
Sun Oct 20 14:37:29 BST 2002

Dear Sir or Madam,

  I am James Ong from Solsis (Malaysia). Solsis is a service & solution
provider for Malaysia government sectors and blue chip organisations.

  Currently we are gearing towards Linux based open source solution. We are
happy to declare that this solution has received great and positive

  One of our projects requires a web browser which supports web based
applications developed using Microsoft .Net architecture.  Through our
market research and R&D, we found that Konqueror web browser is the one that
best suits our project. But we still need some further information regarding
the compatibility with Microsoft .Net architecture.

  We would be very grateful if you can help us answer the following
questions.

1.	Does Konqueror web browser support Microsoft .Net web based
elements?
2.	If yes, how far does the Konqueror web browser supports the above?
Can you please provide a list of elements (of the Microsoft .Net) supported
and not supported?
3.	If no, does you plan to support Microsoft .Net and when will it be
released?
4.	Will you have continuous development in supporting Microsoft .Net?

Best Regards,
James Ong

*PS This mail is sent by using developer mailing list