Tab key to URL box

Chris,Nalesnik chrisnik at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 18 16:01:40 BST 2002

(Not subscribed)

While useful in its own right, the open location dialog (<ctrl>-o) doesn't
have a link with your browsing history. Autocomplete and history scrolling
don't work in this context. So it's similar to the location bar, but not as
useful.

> > It can be accessed by typing
> > the last link on a page.
>
> Seems to me that the same works in Konqueror.

In some cases <shift><tab> doesn't go all the way to the location bar. I think
that it gets trapped in tables sometimes. Try slashdot. The focus gets caught
in a loop in the OSDN bar. It will move down the page, but once it gets to
the top table you can't go any higher. I'm using 3.0.3 now, by the way.

Chris Nalesnik