[patch] focus in kfind

Jos van den Oever oever at fenk.wau.nl
Thu Oct 17 10:13:46 BST 2002

On Thursday 17 October 2002 10:40, David Faure wrote:
> > Ideally, the text in that box would be selected, with the cursor at the
> > end. This is the case when running kfind seperately. I couldn't find the
> > function to add this functionality in the embedded tool.
>
> QLineEdit::selectAll() ?

The nameBox is a KComboBox and the QLineEdit isn't accesible (or i can't find
the function to access it).

Oh, and instead of setting the focus in the constructor, maybe konqueror
should set the focus to the KfindTabWidget, since that has a slot for that,
that sets the focus to the nameBox too.

Jos

--
ir. J. M. P. van den Oever, http://jos.vandenoever.info/
Laboratory of Physical Chemistry and Colloid Science, Wageningen University