Here is the business information you've been waiting for!

Energize energize at acncanada.net
Thu Oct 17 04:56:25 BST 2002

Hello,

We welcome your interest in finding out about our business ventures.

We are part of a Marketing Group that provides a choice for people who are seeking options in their life to create income.
We have chosen 2 home business vehicles based on 2 major factors:

	1. The company has to have impeccable leadership/ownership.
	2. The company has to be unique to the planet - in other words, they have to be doing something that you cannot get ANYWHERE ELSE.

Pretty tough criteria, I'm sure you will agree. We made the decision that in business, it is better to have NO COMPETITION.
We look forward to speaking with you further. We will find out if what you are looking for and what we are doing is a match.
Many people choose one of our business vehicles, and some choose both.

Thanks again,
Peter & Joyce
Energizer Marketing Group
mailto:energize at acncanada.net