Crash: blocking JS and deleting a window

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Fri Oct 4 06:42:26 BST 2002

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:17:53PM +0200, Koos Vriezen wrote:

> Does the attached patch for kparts implements what you mean?

In general, yes :) On the BE side I was thinking of providing the
event class based on KParts::event (makes testing for the event
easier and prevents possible conflicts with other custom events) as
well as re-implementing customEvent instead of making BEPriv inherit
from QObject and using an eventFilter. I'll see about doing that
part this weekend (including the Konq side) , unless someone beats
me to it :)

Simon