Konq, khtml, embedded audio/video

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Nov 29 14:11:40 GMT 2002

Hi,

for a project I need Konq/khtml to support <embed src="somemediafile">
etcetera, but I have been unable to get this working. Whatever I do, it
loads an external player such as Noatun/Kaboodle.. even when I install
Netscape plugins like Plugger or NSAL.

Is this even supposed to work or not? I entered it as a bug, but in case my
boss wants me to investigate or I get a personal itch it's handy to know the
status and if there's a reason why it's not implemented (or failing here).

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much