WebDAV: SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE/POLL

Best, Jan-Pascal van j.p.vanbest at tbm.tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 28 09:51:06 GMT 2002

> Would it be possible for you to implement these extensions using the
> 'davHeader' or the 'customHTTPHeader' metadata properties?

No: they're new methods, not just new headers tags. I already
use the customHTTPHeader for the Notification-type and
the Call-Back headers.

A complete subscribe request looks like this:

SUBSCRIBE /exchange/janb/Calendar HTTP/1.1
Connection: Keep-Alive
Host: mail.tbm.tudelft.nl
Notification-type: update
Depth: 1