Request generation

Michael Bell michael.bell at rz.hu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 20 08:35:57 GMT 2002

Hi,

is it possible to generate certificate requests (CSRs) with the
konqueror? Actually we (OpenCA) support konqueror via serverside
generation of private keys and requests.

There are several reasons why users prefer to generate requests and
especially the private keys on the client. Does konqueror support a
mechanism like Mozilla or IE to generate the requests? I only find some
docs about the import of certificates and private keys.

Best regards

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email (private): michael.bell at web.de
Rechenzentrum - Datacenter     Email:  michael.bell at rz.hu-berlin.de
Humboldt-University of Berlin  Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
Unter den Linden 6             Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2959
10099 Berlin
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org