a knoqueror wish

lee doolan leed_25m at lycos.com
Sat Nov 16 17:58:45 GMT 2002

Let me say that I am a happy konqueror user.  There is a facility which I think would be most helpful associated
folders of bookmarks.

It would be nice to have a mechanism which you could enable on  a per-folder basis to automatically move a bookmark to the beginning --enad?-- of the folder each time a bookmark is selected.  In this way, folder entries could automatically be organized in an MRU order.

I have never seen this capability in any browser.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this matter?