Still problems with JS Menus

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon Nov 4 05:42:39 GMT 2002

Hi!
  There are still problems with JavaScript menus. As an example, try
http://www.trick.cz/levy.htm . The page (it's actually just a frame)
is so simple that I hope that more simplification to make a test case
is not necessary.
  Try to move the mouse from top to bottom. The topmost menu appears
properly, but You cannot access all its items, because it's overwritten by
the lower menus once the pointer enters the rectangles which generate their
OnMouseOver events.
  I know many sites with similar problems. This one is a good and
simple example.
  As konqueror is now in a really very advanced state, it would be nice to
fix this small bug (I hope it's small) for 3.1.

                                  With regards, Pavel Troller