good news: nspluginviewer HTTP POST Support

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Sun Nov 3 15:25:40 GMT 2002

On Saturday 02 November 2002 23:08, Till Krech wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have implemented the http POST request support in nspluginviewer.
> NPN_PostURLNotify and NPN_PostURL were dummy functions until now.
>
> Today, the first Konqueror (nspluginviewer) immatriculated successfully at
> 'Hogwards'.
> http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com
>
> Now I need some simple test cases. Most likely, these are macromedia
> flashs. Are there any, does anyone know about those or is someone able to
> create?

I don't know if this helps or not - but it's an issue that I have problems
with it for quite a long time (circa KDE 3.0)..

You'll need CrossOver plugin for this and Windows Media Player (or Real Audio
win32 version) installed using the crossover plugin.

Go to www.news.com and try to play a video there. Select either Real Player or
Windows Media player, and select bandwidth speed. Mostly I get an empty Wine
window (the mouse cursor becomes windows's white mouse cursor)..

Thanks,
Hetz