good news: nspluginviewer HTTP POST Support

Till Krech till at snafu.de
Sat Nov 2 22:15:23 GMT 2002

On Saturday 02 November 2002 22:56, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Till Krech wrote:
> > What I need to test is:
> > - submission of a form via HTTP POST
> > - a POST request without a target window (fetch into the plugin)
>
> The example I used for focus stuff is flashy_mail.swf. (but this is
> completely broken now). Anyways Google gives me this link that works.
> http://www.teleajans.com.tr/engmail/show.html
> Not sure if it does POST.
Thanks. Yes it does a POST and it gives me a very simple reply page but with
no ability to verify that the entered data was correctly transmitted.
And - it only works after reloading once because of focus issues ;-(

regards, till

--
Till Krech from Berlin, Germany is happy with
SuSE Linux 8.0 (i386) 2.4.18-64GB-SMP * KDE: 3.0.9 (KDE 3.1 RC1)