A Valuable Gift For Mom, Dad, Brother , Sister and Yourself

sacredlove78 at hotmail.com sacredlove78 at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 01:29:29 BST 2002

Hello Friends:

This is the only one time email. You will never see this email again. Believe me.

A Valuable Gift For Mom, Dad, Brother , Sister and Yourself. Please Do not click on the link below if you don't want to see the Valuable gift.  We only offer for 300 people who really want to keep it.

                                                        Http://www.MemoryOf911.Com

                                                      'Thank you and God Bless America'
                                                                                 HV