Bug report #31417 - 276 days old [KHTML Tables]

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Mon May 27 15:02:33 BST 2002

Hello,

I'd like to speak about Bug 31417
http://bugs.kde.org/db/31/31417.html

In addition to the fact that it's 276 days old, it has Grave category, which
is very annoying...  (yes, I know that only serious Crash/Hangup bugs should
have Grave category - but I am not submitter of that bug :-)

I have wrote (reasonably) small testcases for it (submitted to bug system),
which allow to reproduce the problem, or get correct rendering with minor
changes.
Any chance that someone who knows KHTML's Table layout internals, to look at
this bug?

Regards,
--

Vadim Plessky