Web location Icon

Jonathan Hunt jhuntnz at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 26 13:51:16 BST 2002

I have tried on google and on the konqueror site and I still can't find the
answer which probably means I'm looking for the wrong thing. I know this is
the wrong list to ask at but could someone please tell me where I could find
out how you set the icon the konqueror displays next the the URL in the
location toolbar. I presume other browsers do it too so it is some sort of
W3C standard but I can't find anything about how to set it so that it shows
my icon for my site.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Jonathan Hunt
--
Jonathan Hunt (The Real Jonathan Hunt) <jhuntnz at users.sourceforge.net>
Jabber at jhuntnz at jabber.sk
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
Jim Elliot