Providian (KMM9826540V59178L0KM)

ICB Help help at providianservices.com
Fri May 24 17:55:24 BST 2002

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

For Internet security and virus protection, our system prevents the
viewing of any e-mail attachments or files. To respond to your e-mail
appropriately, we need more information from you. We cannot ask you to
e-mail this information to us, since e-mail is not a secure form of
communication from this site.

If you have further questions or would like additional information,
please e-mail us through our secure Contact Center or you may also call
our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-800-356-0011.
Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 6:00
a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.,
Pacific Time.

Thank you for choosing Providian.  We look forward to more
opportunities to meet your financial needs.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Representative