ETMD/NREP June 2002 Environmental Satellite Broadcast and Course Offerings

ETMD Training Center kristyd at etmdtraining.net
Tue May 21 11:04:59 BST 2002

The Environmental Training Management Division (www.etmdtraining.net) continues to deliver "best in class" environmental training to meet training and qualification needs.   All courses are certified by the National Registry of Environmental Professionals (NREP).   Please see our web page for a complete schedule and detailed course descriptions, or contact the ETMD registrar at 865-694-9826 (fax 865-694-4139) to register for upcoming courses.

ETMD is offering two special satellite Broadcast for the month of June in addition to several on-site deliveries.

June 4-6, 2002  CERCLA,  Las Vegas, NV  $590 per person
June 11-13, 2002  Environmental Laws and Regulations Albuquerque, NM  $595 per person
June 17-18, 2002  Management of PCBs, Albuquerque, NM  $520 per person
June 18-20, 2002  Applied Clean Air Act Satellite and Web Broadcast $995 per person
June 25-27, 2002  REM/CEA  Satellite and Web Broadcast $595 per person (NREP will waive certification fee)
June 25-27, 2002  Environmental Laws and Regulations, Washington, DC  $595 per person

For a complete course schedule and full course descriptions, please visit our website at www.etmdtraining.net, or contact our Training and Registration Center at 865/694-9826 (phone), 865/694-4139 (fax), kristyd at etmdtraining.net

We look forward to assisting you in reaching your training goals and objectives.

If you do not wish to receive further announcements, please reply to this e-mail with Unsubscribe in the subject line.